General Terms and Conditions of Attendance at Ivegill Nursery
- The Nursery is open during school term dates, a list is posted on the board for reference.
- The Nursery is open from 9am to 3.30pm divided into morning, lunch and afternoon sessions.
Bookings will only be based on sessions.
- Children should arrive no earlier than 8.50am for the morning session
and be collected no later than 3.40pm from an afternoon session as
supervision cannot be guaranteed beyond these times.
- No food or drinks should be brought into Nursery unless there are
reasonable circumstances which should be discussed with the Nursery
Supervisor or unless you have opted to provide a packed lunch.
A drink and snack are provided at both sessions ie.
mid morning and mid afternoon.
- Fees should be paid half-termly or termly in advance. A price list is
available and reminders will be sent out at the start of each term. It is not
possible to make reductions for sessions missed due to illness or holidays
although arrangements can be made with the Nursery Supervisor for the child
to 'make up' sessions missed at a later date wherever possible.
- Fees are normally reviewed once a year during the Autumn Term.
Notification of any increase will normally be given before the end of
the Autumn term and will take effect at the start of the Spring term.
The right is reserved to increase fees at other times and then a term's
notice will be given where practicable.
- The liability to pay fees is the liability or joint liability of each
person who has signed the registration form and/or who has parental
responsibility for the child. Non-payment of fees may lead to a child losing
its reserved sessions and ultimately to exclusion.
- The right is reserved to charge interest on unpaid fees whether or not
the child has been excluded. The rate will be 2% per month on a daily basis
and will start 7 days from date of reminder notice.
- Any bank expenses incurred by the Nursery as a result of unpaid cheques
returned by the bank will be charged to those concerned.
- Children suffering from a serious contagious illness or sickness and
diarrhoea should be kept at home until recovered.
- The Nursery Supervisor is happy to discuss progress or concerns with
parents at a mutually convenient time or at parents' evenings periodically
held during the Nursery year.
- Any complaints may be addressed to the Nursery Supervisor or the
Management Committee. If you do not consider your complaint has been
satisfactorily dealt with or at any stage it may be referred to Ofsted,
3rd Floor, Picadilly Gate, Store St, Manchester. Tel. 03001231231. A record
of any complaints is kept and this can be seen by parents on request at any
- The Management Committee reserves the right to close the Nursery in
exceptional circumstances, possibly during severe weather conditions or
excessive staff shortages due to illness making it impossible to maintain
- The Management Committee reserves the right to alter any conditions and
terms as it sees fit from time to time.
- The Trustees of Ivegill Nursery have the power to control the admission
of children and if appropriate require parents or guardians to withdraw them.